Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ch.16

"I always thought you were the brave one. But now I think you're the coward, Aisha." I see her stiffen a little but still I press on. "You gave up because every thing stopped being easy. Just because you couldn't conquer this thing like you always did. I think, Aisha, that you're always thinking about doing or saying the right thing. Wearing the right clothes. Blending in. But sometimes...sometimes you have to tell them who you are. What you really think. You have to make them see us." page. 147
I am very proud of Nadira standing up to her sister. Nadira was strong and honest and said what she had to say to Aisha. It seems Aisha new that she was correct but did not want to think about it. After Nadira said this Aisha realized what she was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment